Please read the following information prior to submitting your background check:
Data Privacy & Security Checklist
When an individual: does not wish to provide a social security number, may not be a citizen, or has another unique situation, CJSA WILL ACCEPT an FBI Background Check. Click here for procedure.
CLICK HERE TO BEGIN YOUR BACKGROUND CHECK
NOTE: If you completed your background check during the 2009-2010 seasonal year, then you are required to complete a new background check to get verified within the registration system (background checks expire every 3 years). If you are uncertain as to whether or not you require a new background check, please contact your club registrar or club president, as they were given a list of names.
Note to Club Registrars and Club Presidents:
To check if an adult has completed a successful background check:
1. Go into the registration system
2. click on 'search'
3. click on 'background check'
4. the search results for your club will show all adults who have selected your club as their affiliation
Any roster that has an unverified adult is ineligible for approval. (an unverified adult is any adult who either did not complete a successful background check OR has submitted a name or date of birth in the background check system that is different from the information in the registration system upload).
If you find an adult on the list, however, is not verified on your roster:
1. Check the spelling of first and last name to be sure the roster matches the background check list.
2. Check the date of birth listed to be sure the roster matches the background check list.
3. Please allow 24 hours for the risk management program to update any information that you change.